Swakopmund Municipality, an equal opportunity employer offers you the opportunity to develop and build your career and the chance to make meaningful contribution to the future of Namibia. In order to cater for the needs of the Municipality, we are especially interested in those students who wish to further their studies at any recognized tertiary Institution in the following fields of study.
- Bachelor in the field of Finance (Cost and Management Accounting)
- B.Tech in Quantity Surveying
- Must be a Namibian citizen
- Above- average academic results of examinations for 2020
- Proof of acceptance letter from the Tertiary Institution for 2021 in the relevant field of study as advertised
If you meet the abovementioned requirements and are interested in this, kindly complete a Municipality of Swakopmund Bursary Scheme application form, which is obtainable from the Human Capital Office, C/o St & Daniel Kamho Avenue Swakopmund, or on the website (http://www.swkmun.com.na) or phone Mr. A. Haikwiyu at (064) 410 4222 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As per the Affirmative Action (employment) act, 29 of 1998, Namibian citizens from designated groups will enjoy preferential treatment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be forwarded to: The Manager: Human Capital, Swakopmund, Municipality, and P.O. Box 53 Swakopmund.
Closing Date: 30.10.2020