- Credit is ONLY granted to Consumers with a monthly consumption above 60 units of water loss.
- Investigations are conducted before approval of each claim.
- The waiting period for completion of investigation and approval of rebate is five (5) working days.
- Consumers with water leakages automatically qualify for arrangements when unable to settle their total outstanding bill once off.
- Claims can be submitted to our Enquiries Desk or via email as per below address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report/Invoice from the Plumber
- In the absence of an invoice/letter from a Plumber, photos of the leak are required as proof.
- Credit refund MUST be requested on our Municipal Credit Refund Form.
- Consumers must ensure that correct Municipal Account numbers are provided.
- There is a waiting period of seven (7) working days for processing of credit refunds.
- Bank Confirmation Letter
- Copy of Identification (ID)
- Credit transfers can be requested on our official Municipal Form or alternatively via email as follows: email@example.com
- Consumers must ensure that correct municipal account numbers are correct at all times.
- No documents are required.
- Only applicable to home Owners.
- The owner must be living on the property to qualify for senior citizen special tariff.
- Municipal services account MUST be in the name of the applicant.
- ONLY one property qualifies for special tariff per beneficiary.
- Copies the Deed of Sale/Transfer
- Copy of Identification (ID) DEBIT ORDERS
- All debit order applications must be signed.
- All applications must reach our office five (5) days before the 7th and 31st of each month.
- NO applications without bank confirmation letters shall be processed.
- Applications can be submitted to Enquiries Desk or alternatively emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A bank confirmation letter
- Copy of identification (ID)
Cash / Debit Card / Credit Card / Online banking
Cell phone banking
Cash Deposits at FNB ATMS
- Requests for receipts transfers for payments made on wrong municipal accounts should be accompanied by original receipts as proof.
- In cases where payments were made via EFT, consumers must provide proof of payment thereof.
- Original Receipts
- Proof of EFT payment